Social Media allows your church to post photos and videos, online devotions, announcements about upcoming events or programs, and much more. Learn the best practices for using popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Introduction: Learn principles for using social media effectively in your church.
- Facebook: Develop the best strategy for your church's Facebook Page.
- Instagram: Learn how to incorporate Instagram into your social media strategy.
- YouTube: Find ways to get the most out of your church's YouTube channel.
- Photos and Videos on Social Media: Use photos and videos effectively and safely.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the largest social media platforms used by churches today.
- Review or develop the social media policies for your church.
- Develop a social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Engage with the members of your congregation using social media.
- Reach out to new people in your community using social media.
- Create the very best photos and videos for your social media platforms.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203