Capturing Better Smartphone Photos is designed for busy clergy, lay leaders, and ministry volunteers who want to take their smartphone photography to the next level. You will learn how to maximize your smartphone's capabilities to create photos for your church’s digital media messages.
Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Taking Smartphone Photos: Maximize your smartphone's capabilities and learn how to make up for some of the limitations presented by smartphone cameras.
- Optimize Your Photos: Learn how to improve your smartphone photos by using a great camera app. Additionally, learn how to edit your photos using some simple tools.
- Using Photos on Social Media: What kinds of photos get the most attention from your members and newcomers? This lesson will help you explore everything you need to know about using photos on social media platforms.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Take and edit better photos using your smartphone
- Learn what photo permissions are needed for pictures of your church members and visitors
- Create social media graphics using your photos
- Learn what kinds of photos work best for your Facebook and Instagram accounts
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203