Churches must find effective ways to communicate about giving if they wish to have fruitful ministries that make a difference. This training will give you the tools you need to show why we give and how to give to the ongoing work of the church through online platforms.
Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Giving in the United Methodist Church: Learn how giving works in the United Methodist Church.
- Getting Started with Online Giving: Explore a selection of online giving platforms.
- Safety and Online Giving: Learn how to keep your church's personal information safe and secure.
- Online Giving Options: Learn about other popular options for giving through online platforms.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- How giving works in the United Methodist Church
- How to get started with an online giving platform
- The most effective ways to communicate about your online giving options
- Basic safety and security information needed for giving through online platforms
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203