The Church Communicator’s Toolkit is loaded with real-world insights, helpful tips and inspiring video messages from a local church communicator. Learn how to address common communication challenges, implement deadlines in your church, and deal with administrative issues related to your social media. You will also learn how to jumpstart a communication plan, set goals, improve your online accessibility, and archive the intellectual property your church creates.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a communication plan for your church.
- Use deadlines to improve your church communications.
- Clean up the church social media presence by taking control of your accounts.
- Make your online ministry more accessible for members and visitors.
- Learn best practices for archiving the church’s intellectual property.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203