Hybrid worship is becoming a norm for many churches. This course, Creating Hybrid Worship Services, is designed to explore the best practices for offering worship services that engage participants that are both in-person and online. We will identify effective hybrid techniques, in addition to some of the tools and skills needed to make hybrid worship a reality for your church. Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Live-Streaming: Learn about the essential components of a live-streamed service including video capture devices, cameras, live-streaming software, and multi-streaming platforms.
- Teleconferencing Options: Learn how to use teleconferencing (especially Zoom) for providing hybrid services. What settings should you use?
- Online Engagement Tips and Techniques: How can you lead remote participants to engage in the worship service? Helpful tips and techniques will help your team-members become effective worship moderators.
- Cost: FREE
COURSE START DATE
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the best hybrid options for your church.
- Acquire the necessary hardware and software needed for live-streaming
- Know how to effectively use teleconferencing for worship services.
- Understand the best ways to engage with remote participants during worship.
- Learn how to follow up with remote visitors to your hybrid services.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203