Digital Media for Ministry is an in-depth guide into the most effective ways to communicate using technology that people in your church and community already use. This course will help you create digital messages that nourish the souls of your audience. You’ll also learn how to leverage your digital media message using social media and other platforms.
Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Podcasting: Get a podcast started using basic equipment.
- Videos: Create videos for social media, your YouTube channel, and your website.
- Blogging: Add new content to your church website by starting a blog.
- Email Newsletters: Consolidate and amplify the most important information your members and guests need to hear using an email newsletter.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach out to people in your church and community.
- Create a series of videos, a blog, an email newsletter, or a podcast series.
- Develop an audience profile that builds a following online.
- Maximize your digital media by using best practices.
- Plan your digital media messages using SMART goals.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203