Technology changes at the speed of light. How can church leaders stay on top of emerging trends in communication technology? These bite-sized trainings will help you learn how to use innovative communication tools for your church. Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Zoom for Churches: Local churches can utilize Zoom to virtually share their ministry, conduct small group study, and enhance overall connection with their congregants.
- Ministry through FB Groups: Facebook Groups can be used as an extension of your ministry to unite members around a focused space of prayer, discussion and outreach.
- Using Amplify in Your Church: Amplify Media is a streaming service that allows churches of all sizes to provide digital content from a Wesleyan perspective.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
These bite-sized trainings will give you practical tips for utilizing the best communication tools for ministry today.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203