Pastors and lay leaders around the globe have found the need to provide opportunities to worship remotely to their congregations. In the past, virtual worship was impossible. Digital tools now exist to help people connect across vast distances.
Begin this course by clicking on the links below. When you have finished a lesson, simply close the window and return to this page to select a new topic to explore.
- Embracing Remote Worship: Discover options for your remote services.
- Ideas for Leading a Remote Service: Create meaningful worship experiences from a distance.
- Ideas for Engaging Worshipers: Help worshipers connect with others and engage during the service.
- Maintain Connection Offline: Learn idea to help members connect offline.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
Leading Remote Worship is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how remote worship differs from traditional worship
- Understand the basic technology needed to get started
- Find ideas for remote worship that will engage your participants
- Develop points of connection for those who are not online
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203