The Video Editing for Churches course is designed for busy clergy, lay leaders, and ministry volunteers who want to make videos that stand out. By using simple editing tools, your videos will have a more polished and professional feel. Join this course and gain access to a variety of lessons such as:
- Adobe Rush: Learn how to use Adobe Rush to edit your videos and format them for popular platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- iMovie: Learn how to use iMovie to edit your videos and format them for different platforms like Facebook, YouTube, or your website.
- Recording Great Videos: Before you start editing, learn how to use technology you already own and a few accessories to record the very best video possible.
- Cost: FREE
Course Start Date
This is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Edit video clips from your smartphone or other camera
- Edit your videos to make them polished and professional
- Add titles, transitions, music, and B-roll to your videos
- Share your videos to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or your church's website
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Have questions or need support?
United Methodist Communications PO Box 320 Nashville TN 37202-0320
United Methodist Communications 810 12th Avenue, South Nashville TN 37203