Launching Your Church Website focuses on going beyond just having a church website to effectively implementing a broader online presence. We will cover the tools to plan, build, and launch a successful online strategy that helps people connect with your church in a new way. With people living a big part of their lives online, what does this transition to an online world mean for the church?
This course will cover the basics of creating your church website. However, this course also looks at going beyond just having a church website focusing on how to effectively implement a broader online presence. By engaging your audience online first, you extend your reach beyond Sunday services and expose your audience to your message before they visit your church.
What will I learn?
- Begin navigating and building a website on the WordPress platform.
- Identify your website’s target audience.
- Craft the goal of your website and your overall message.
- Create and design content for a church website.
- Develop menus and proper page structure.
- Access resources, training and support through United Methodist Communications and its web and internet technology sites, forums and events.