In this course, we will consider how welcoming effects the life and vitality of our church. We will help you assess your welcoming attitude and provide resources to help your church become more welcoming. We will also give special attention to how your church can be more accessible for people with disabilities. Finally, we will examine what seekers look for in a church and how to reach out to them in meaningful ways.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand welcoming as a vital ministry of your church
- Assess your church’s welcoming attitude
- Use some tips, tools, and techniques to make your church more welcoming
- Make your church more accessible to all visitors and members
- Welcome seekers to your church effectively