Where is the Treasurer's Office located?
- Room number 102 in the Ft.WorthConvention Center
When is the Treasurer's Office open?
- April 23rd 25th (Wednesday Friday); 7:00 am 8:00 pm (CST)
- April 26th (Saturday); 7:00 am 12:00 pm (CST)
- April 27th (Sunday); 8:00 am 1:00 pm (CST)
- April 28th May 2nd (Monday Friday); 7:00 am 8:00 pm (CST)
When do I receive my per diem check?
- Wednesday, April 23rd, the first week of General Conference
What if my per diem check is addressed to the wrong delegate?
- The delegate chair should contact the Treasurer's Office if a replacement check is needed.The original check must me returned to the Treasurer's Office.
When do I receive my Travel Expense Reimbursement form?
- Wednesday, April 23rd, with your per diem check
What if the preprinted label on the Travel Expense Reimbursement is addressed to the wrong delegate?
- Cross through the incorrect name and write the reserve's name
When is the deadline for submitted my Travel Expense Reimbursement form to receive my travel expense check at General Conference?
- Saturday, April 26th, 12:00 pm in the Treasurer's Office
Does my Travel Expense Reimbursement form require approval?
- Yes, the delegate chair must approve each form before submitting the form to the Treasurer's Office.
What travel expenses are reimbursed?
- Transportation costs, meals and lodging incurred en route not paid for by someone else
What is the mileage reimbursement rate?
- 50.5 cents per mile, with a maximum of 1,000 miles round-trip reimbursable
If I miss the April 26th deadline for submitting my Travel Expense Reimbursement form, when will I receive my travel expense check?
- Travel Expense Reimbursement forms received after April 26th will be processed and mailed to the address on the form after the completion of General Conference.
When do I receive my travel expense check?
- Wednesday, April 30th, the second week of General Conference, if the approved Travel Expense Reimbursement form is submitted by the April 26th deadline
Where can I cash my General Conference check?
- Chase Bank, located at 420 Throckmorton, 8:00 am 5:00 pm (CST), Monday Thursday, and 8:00 am 6:00 pm (CST) on Friday.
What form of identification do I need to cash my General Conference checks?
- State issued driver's license, state issued ID, military ID or passport