Whether planning their retirement, picking the right health care plan or insuring their families are well looked after in the event of their death, pastors and church leaders have to navigate a plethora of information when it comes to making smart decisions for the future.
Wespath has developed a free webinar series called “Sifting through the Facts” that provides detailed information on the following topics:
- Opioid Crisis — The opioid crisis touches all of us in some way. Learn more about opioids, why they are so addicting and tools and resources available if you or someone you love is struggling with addiction.
- De-Mystifying Heath Savings Accounts — This webinar will cover the basics of health savings accounts, how they work, how you can leverage them to help save money – for healthcare and possibly retirement.
- Fundamentals of Social Security — When it comes to retirement, many of us think about Social Security. This webinar will cover early, full and delayed retirement benefits. It will also address spousal benefits and survivor benefits.
- 50 Ways to Support Your Pastor’s Well-Being — Your pastor’s health and well-being are critical to vital ministry and require a two-way partnership between the pastor and the congregation. Learn ways to lead the congregation to support the well-being of pastors and a process for constructive dialogue.
- HealthFlex Exchange: Tips for Making the Best Choice for You (available Oct. 29, 2019)—Learn more about the health plans available to you through HealthFlex Exchange and how to make the best choices for you and your loved ones.
- Financial Well-Being 101 (available Nov. 5, 2019) — Take the mystery out of financial well-being and learn some of the language – Roth, defined contribution, defined benefit, 401(k), 403(b) as well as the United Methodist acronyms like UMPIP, CRSP, so forth.
Each webinar is recorded, archived and available on YouTube following the session.
Learn more and register here.