The Wesley Pilgrimage in England is a powerful experience of spiritual formation open to everyone interested in theology, prayer, and evangelical passion of John and Charles Wesley. This year builds on the strong foundation of the previous pilgrimages designed for United Methodist lay and clergy leaders — and expanding to invitations to persons of other Christian traditions as well.
This is your opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the Christ-centered leadership of John Wesley and Charles Wesley
- Learn, pray, and explore places where the Wesley brothers lived and served
- Make new friends in small groups and experience British culture and hospitality
- Make connections between the Wesleyan practices of missional leadership for the 21st century
Scholarships are available for the following persons serving United Methodist congregations:
- Commissioned, provisional elders and deacons
- Licensed lay pastors
- Lay servants
- Certified lay ministers
- Participants will receive 3 CEUs
- Interactive map: Follow a typical pilgrimage with this interactive map.