Now that we know why the church needs to break the silence to talk with members about money, how do we go about it?
People don't give to an organization but rather to its vision. Members can't embrace your church's vision for giving if leaders haven't defined or cast it.
- Who needs to be involved in early discussions?
- What's the context for giving?
- If your church had unlimited funds, what ministries would you start?
- How can you make best use of funds to make a difference?
- If someone hands the pastor cash, how is it recorded?
God has a vision for every church. Listen for tips on taking the next steps to greater transparency and generosity.
Get 2x/month church marketing tips e-newsletter + FREE Outreach eBook!