Livestreamed on February 13, 2021, this informational webinar for General and Jurisdictional delegates included important reports on church finances, the Episcopal Fund, options for General Conference, recommendations about the structure of Jurisdictions and Episcopal Areas, and a recommendation from the Council of Bishops about Episcopal Elections.
You may view the archived webinar above. View UMNews coverage.
Facilitated by Bishop Cynthia Moore-Koikoi of the Western Pennsylvania Conference and hosted Tyrus Sturgis, Director of Leader Communications at United Methodist Communications, participants and viewers will see presentations on:
- The state of General Church finances: Rick King, General Council on Finance and Administration | View presentation (PDF)
- The state of the Episcopal Fund: Bishop David Graves
- General Conference options: Kim Simpson, Chair of the Commission on the General Conference
- Jurisdictional Study Committee Report, Fred Brewington, Chair of the Jurisdictional Study Committee | View presentation (PowerPoint)
- Episcopal election recommendation from the Council of Bishops: Bishop Cynthia Fierro Harvey
Submitted Questions and Answers
We received more than 300 questions from participants. Similar questions were combined and edited for clarity, and resulting list of questions below represents the breadth and substance of the queries submitted.
Presenters and Hosts
Bishop David Graves
Tyrus Sturgis, Host