The Research Team at United Methodist Communications works to strengthen our understanding of the needs and experiences of our various audiences — Leaders, Members and Spiritual Seekers. People are complex, and research can help us understand how to best serve our diverse constituents.
Research informs the work we all do and helps define where we go next. Research helps us to:
- Develop effective marketing plans,
- Understand the interests and needs of congregations,
- Identify ways to reach spiritual seekers,
- Develop relevant content and helpful resources such as how-to guides and training courses,
- Test new ideas,
- Understand opinions, beliefs and attitudes,
- Learn more about a specific topic, issue or audience,
- Suggest potential solutions to problems.
Below you will find the results of our most recent studies.