What is Podcast-a-thon?
Join United Methodist Communications for their inaugural United Methodist Podcast-a-thon event taking place on August 2, 2022.
The day-long event will showcase eight new podcast episodes from the United Methodist general agencies delivered via Facebook Live on the ResourceUMC Facebook page.
The schedule features podcasts designed to inspire your faith and strengthen leadership (all times in Central Time Zone):
- 10 AM: Pastoring in the Digital Parish (United Methodist Communications) – Creating contemplative community online
- 11 AM: Get Your Spirit in Shape (United Methodist Communications) – Talking ministry with men with Greg Arnold
- 12 PM: Faith Talks (United Women in Faith) – A conversation with United Women in Faith
- 1 PM: MyCom Church Marketing (United Methodist Communications) – How We Work - Tik Tok with Piper Ramsey-Sumner
- 2 PM: Un-Tied Methodism (General Commission on Archives and History) – UMC Discipline Paragraph 2548.2--What's the story?
- 3 PM: Voices from the Field (United Women in Faith) – Our giving at work in the world
- 4 PM: Expanding the Table (General Commission on Race and Religion) - Moving Your Church from Book Studies to Anti-Racist Actions
- 5 PM: Compass (United Methodist Communications) – The church, the state, and the label of “Christian”
(times/podcasts subject to change)
Set a reminder for yourself via the Facebook event page. Then tune in on August 2nd as you won't want to miss a single episode!