- Collaborate, Communicate & Participate
- Collaborate with United Methodist Women, denominational leaders, clergy women’s groups and ethnic caucuses to identify and support emerging women leaders
- View “The Importance of Inclusivity” online
- Invite leaders, members, and local churches to study women’s issues and ways they can respond by recommending relevant books, curriculum or bible studies
- Publish articles and blog posts, give presentations and find other ways to connect with encourage women to attend training, networking and support opportunities from the conference, district and general church
- Participate in the work of the General Commission by reading and sharing GCSRW news (sign up here), attending important events, and subscribing to United Methodist news sources
- Set up and staff a display table at your Annual Conference meeting or other events to introduce United Methodists to your work, important studies, and the ministry of the General Commission
If you would like to connect with COSROW leaders in your Annual Conference; learn more about planning actions; start a COSROW in your conference, church, or district; or seek information about the General Commission, email GCSRW at [email protected].