- Observe and share reports on women’s participation at events
- Collect and research leadership information to identify where women are underrepresented
- Share a presentation for training monitors for conference meetings
- Introductory Instructions and Basic Forms for Annual Conference Meeting Monitoring
- Monitoring Reports: Increasing Participation Through Gentle, Mutual Accountability
- Set up and staff a display table at your Annual Conference meeting or other events to introduce United Methodists to your work, important studies, and the ministry of the General Commission
- Download Monitoring Ministry form
If you would like to connect with COSROW leaders in your Annual Conference; learn more about planning actions; start a COSROW in your conference, church, or district; or seek information about the General Commission, email GCSRW at [email protected].